In September of 2018, Krampade and Christian Wolanin enter into a long-term endorsement agreement
Christian Wolanin, a native of Quebec City, Quebec, was a standout defenseman for the University of North Dakota men’s ice hockey team from 2015-2018. His scoring prowess was clearly demonstrated in the 2017-2018 season when he tallied 35 points on 12 goals and 23 assists, after scoring 22 points the prior season. In his freshman campaign, he accounted for 15 points in 32 games played. His unique ability to be a highly offensive defenseman was evident during his sophomore campaign, but really exploded in his junior year. His great hockey vision combined with his ability to make quality passes resulted in 23 assists his junior year.
That season he led the team in points (35) and was voted Most Valuable Player by his teammates. Always a high performing athlete in the classroom, he was named to the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) Academic All-Conference team all three years at UND and is majoring in Communications. Prior to playing at UND, Christian played for the Green Bay Gamblers (2012-2014) and Muskegon Lumberjacks (2013-2015) in the United States Hockey League (USHL). He tallied 41 points for Muskegon in the 2014-15 season. In the spring of 2018 he signed a two year entry level contract with the Ottawa Senators of the National Hockey League, where he is expected to make an immediate impact on the blue line. In the 2017-18 season he played in 10 games for the Senators, scoring 1 goal and 2 assists.
- UND Team Most Valuable Player (2018)
- Led UND in scoring with 35 points (2017-18)
- All-College Hockey News Second Team (2017-18)
- All-NCHC Second Team (2017-18)
- All-USCHO Third Team
- Named UND’s Glenn “Red” Jarrett Male Athlete of the Year (2018)
- All-NCHC Finalist for Offensive Defenseman (2018)
- Led NCAA hockey defenseman with 8 power play goals
- NCHC defenseman of the week (week of January 9, 2017)
- NCHC Academic All-Conference Team (2016, 2017, 2018)