KRAMPADE Fiber 2K ZERO Lemon Lime is great for helping prevent cramps and relieves cramps in many individuals. For athletes and active individuals, it is a great replacement for your current sports drink. This is our go to product that meets most individual’s needs.
- ZERO Sugar – Sweetened with Stevia – all the sweet and none of the chemical aftertaste
- Keto Friendly – Help stop “Keto Flu” with potassium-packed Krampade Zero
- Strong Prebiotic – 9 g prebiotic soluble fiber is 3x more than the leading brand
- Magnesium Enhanced – Bioavailable magnesium chloride enhances both taste and function
- Great Taste! – No “chemical” aftertaste that you may have experienced before; clean sweetness with fantastic effectiveness for a GREAT product
- Cramp Prevention – Potassium to help stop and prevent cramp formation
- Enhances Performance – Potassium to help increase blood flow and muscle performance
- Speeds Recovery, Reduces Fatigue – Potassium to help restore electrolyte balance with what your muscles need most
- Optimizes Hydration – Potassium to help increase sweat efficiency and chloride to increase cellular hydration
- Great for Menstrual Cramps – Restores electrolytes for muscle tissue during involuntary contractions
- Drop-in Replacement for Typical Sports Drinks – Experience the difference Krampade makes!
- May Lower Blood Pressure and Stroke Risk* – Our high-potassium and low-sodium formulation helps increase your heart health
- May Help Lower Risk of Heart Disease and Certain Cancers^ – Our high-fiber formulation helps you fulfill your fiber needs in one convenient product!
Contains 2,000 mg of potassium, 50 mg of sodium, 50 mg of magnesium. Available in all-natural lemon lime.
Makes one (1) serving.
*Food and Drug Administration (FDA) claim (Docket No. 00Q-1582) is as follows; “Diets containing foods that are good sources of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.”
^Food and Drug Administration (FDA) claim (Docket No. 99P-2209) is as follows; “Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.”